You go to the cinema and all the heroes die. This was roughly the experience of many fans in view of the mass deaths of various heroes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) in the finale of Avengers 3: Infinity War. How absurd the greatest shock scene in the history of the cinema franchise played during filming,Vision actor recently revealed Paul Bettany.
The biggest MCU shock had to be improvised on the Marvel set
“It was for shooting” Bettany explained to Collider . “Nobody knew who would die, until about a day before (the shooting of the scene). (The producers) showed us a visualization of it beforehand and everyone was like, ‘All right, now I can’t pay for my kids’ private school.'”
Interestingly, the highly emotional death scene of Bettany’s character Vision didn’t work as planned. “(The directors) came to us and said, ‘Can you just improvise the scene?’ and I replied: ‘How am I supposed to improvise a robot’s death scene?’ (Wanda actress) Elizabeth Olsen laughed his head off.”
Even though the emotional impact of the scene was obviously completely different for stars and fans, it certainly did not fail to have an impact in Avengers 3. Since the film’s release, there has hardly been a scene in MCU history that has caused similar consternation in the community.
Read The biggest MCU shock on Fmovies
- Jaws: One of the Best horror films of All TIme
- Twisters First Trailer For the Action-Packed Tornado Madness
- LOL Season 5 Cast
- The Wolf of Wall Street: Leonardo DiCaprio should have Won the Oscar
- The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power season 2
- Best Series Has Grossed Over 5 Billion
- Why Fringe is So Special as a Sci-fi Series?
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Carl Weathers Only Got his Biggest Role Because he Insulted Sylvester Stallone