Who Under the skin knows that dark roles are nothing new for the Marvel star Scarlett Johansson are. Compared to her next film, the sci-fi shocker seems like a gentle alien drama. Featherwood promises, to be an ultra-hard thriller full of violence, drug addiction and tragedy, which is based on a true story.
Marvel Star Scarlett Johansson as an ex-neo-Nazi: That’s what Featherwood is about
How Deadline reports, Featherwood will adapt the true story of former neo-Nazi supporter Carol Blevins, who became an FBI informant Parts of the so-called Aryan Brotherhood of Texas fell. The gang, known for its cruelty, operates in prisons and cities across the southern United States.
The film is based on one Dallas News -A series of articles by author Scott Farwell, which in several parts describes Blevin’s courageous fight against her ex-comrades, but also her Describes drug addiction and its sobering reality after quitting gangs. According to Deadline report, Johansson is currently negotiating for the lead role.
The director is said to be a cult director Andrea Arnold (American Honey, Fish Tank). The film’s title refers to a female character associated with the culture of certain racist gangs.
When is Featherwood coming to the cinema?
Featherwood is in a very early project phase; a targeted start date is not yet known. We don’t do any calculations Mid-2025 with the release in German cinemas.
Read Featherwood: The Marvel Star’s Next Film Sounds Like The Darkest of her Career on Fmovies
- The biggest MCU shock
- Jaws: One of the Best horror films of All TIme
- Twisters First Trailer For the Action-Packed Tornado Madness
- LOL Season 5 Cast
- The Wolf of Wall Street: Leonardo DiCaprio should have Won the Oscar
- The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power season 2
- Best Series Has Grossed Over 5 Billion
- Why Fringe is So Special as a Sci-fi Series?
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Carl Weathers Only Got his Biggest Role Because he Insulted Sylvester Stallone