Good news for fans of ‘The Witcher – Season 3 trailer’ has been released coming in a few days to Netflix.
Let’s say that in season 3 of “The Witcher” series, based on the video game and book series of the same name, Henry Cavill will make his final appearance as Geralt of Rivia, with Liam Hemsworth taking on the role.
With the trailer, Netflix released footage showing Geralt once again going into battle to protect Ciri.
The previous season ended with Ciri banishing the spirit of Voleth Meir that had possessed her and Yennefer betraying Geralt by sacrificing herself to save Ciri after the former princess of Cintra slaughtered many of Geralt’s other wizards.
In the new season we will see even more monsters but also a lot of magic. As the monarchs, wizards and beasts of Epirus compete to capture her, Geralt takes Ciri of Cintra into hiding, determined to protect his newly reunited family from those who threaten to destroy it.
Entrusting them with Ciri’s magical training, Yennefer leads them to the sheltered fortress of Arethusa, where she hopes to discover more about the girl’s untapped powers—instead, they find they’ve landed on a battlefield of political corruption, dark magic, and betrayal. They must fight back, risk everything – or risk losing each other forever.
Season 3 of “The Witcher” will be split into two parts, with the first part premiering on Netflix on June 29 and the second on July 27, 2023.
Here are some key points from The Witcher – Season 3 trailer:
- The season will pick up where the second season left off, with Geralt of Rivia (Henry Cavill) taking Ciri (Freya Allan) to Kaer Morhen, the witchers’ keep, to train her in the ways of the witcher.
- The season will also introduce a new threat to the Continent, the Wild Hunt, a group of wraiths who are hunting Ciri.
- The season will see Geralt, Ciri, and Yennefer (Anya Chalotra) team up to face the Wild Hunt and protect Ciri from their evil clutches.
- The season will also feature the return of some fan-favorite characters, including Jaskier (Joey Batey), Triss Merigold (Anna Shaffer), and Vesemir (Kim Bodnia).
Here are some additional thoughts on the trailer:
- The trailer looks action-packed and exciting.
- The new threat of the Wild Hunt looks like it will be a formidable foe for Geralt and his friends.
- The return of fan-favorite characters is sure to please fans of the show.
Overall, the trailer for The Witcher – Season 3 trailer looks like it will be a great continuation of the show. It looks like the season will be action-packed, exciting, and full of surprises. I’m definitely looking forward to it.
Here are some other things to note from the trailer:
- We see Geralt and Ciri training together at Kaer Morhen.
- We see the Wild Hunt attacking a village.
- We see Geralt and Ciri fighting a giant centipede monster.
- We see Yennefer using her magic to fight the Wild Hunt.
- We see a flashback to Geralt’s childhood, where he is trained by Vesemir.
- We see a new character, Voleth Meir, who is a powerful being who is connected to Ciri.
- Best blockbusters movies of the year
- Sky Showtime With The Trailer Of The First Polish Series!
- Idol (2023) – Review, Opinion After The First Episode Of The Series [HBO]
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Fails? Reviews Are Disappointing And Critics Are Divided
- 5 New Horror Movies You Can Stream Starting This Week