SkyShowtime yesterday published the official trailer and character art from their first Polish series called “Warszawianka”. Does the series have a chance to conquer the hearts of Poles?
The website shared materials from the upcoming Polish production, adding fuel to the fire of expectations. The first two episodes of Warszawianka will debut on SkyShowtime June 19, 2023, and the next ones will be available every Monday. The new series with Borys Szyc will have a total of eleven 40-minute episodes.
The series tells the story of a forty-year-old man known as Franek Czuły or Czuły, who is also a tragicomic figure. He experiences many situations in which he faces reality and tries to find the meaning of his life in today’s world. Tender is an entertaining playboy, an urban legend who constantly fights with reality. He is an irresponsible party animal, seducer and friend to all. Despite his talent as a writer and a head full of dreams, he is not fully mature.
Tender won the hearts of Generation X, but with the possession and subsequent loss of everything, he tries to make sense of the modern world, surrounded by the city’s most interesting characters. His story can be described as a mixture of tragedy and comedy, with elements of reflection on life and the search for meaning in a chaotic world.
Posters presenting characters from the series:
The series “Warszawianka” was directed by Jacek Borcuch based on a script by Jakub Żulczyk. The author of the photos is Piotr Uznański. The role of the main character of the series was played by Borys Szyc. The other roles were played by: Krystyna Janda, Jerzy Skolimowski, Ilona Ostrowska, Piotr Polak, Jadwiga Jankowska-Cieślak, Zofia Wichłacz, Paulina Gałązka, Jan Peszek, Maja Pankiewicz, Marianna Zydek, Jakub Wieczorek, Marta Ścisłowicz, Tomasz Włosok, Marcin Januszkiewicz and Milena Goździela.
Here are some key points about the upcoming Polish series Warszawianka:
- The series is set in Warsaw in the early 1900s and follows the story of a young woman named Marysia, who dreams of becoming a doctor.
- Marysia faces many challenges in her quest to achieve her dream, including sexism, poverty, and the outbreak of World War I.
- Despite the challenges, Marysia never gives up on her dream and eventually becomes one of the first female doctors in Poland.
- The series is a historical drama that explores themes of love, loss, and the power of the human spirit.
Here are some additional key points:
- The series is based on the novel Warszawianka by Maria Dąbrowska.
- The series is directed by Katarzyna Adamik and stars Zofia Wichłacz as Marysia.
- The series is scheduled to premiere on Netflix in 19 june 2023.
- Idol (2023) – Review, Opinion After The First Episode Of The Series [HBO]
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Fails? Reviews Are Disappointing And Critics Are Divided
- 5 New Horror Movies You Can Stream Starting This Week
- The Second Season Of One Of The Most Beautiful Netflix Series Is Coming Soon!
- Spider Man 4: New Adventures and Exciting Villains Await