In many texts, journalists praise the work of the director, because Steven Caple Jr. likes this universe, which is strongly felt in the production itself. Many, many action sequences were spectacularly conceived and executed, including a car chase on the Williamsburg Bridge that probably still blocks traffic downtown – Frank Scheck, The Hollywood Reporter. Creed II director Steven Caple Jr. brings some playfulness and emotion to the series, but unfortunately the clattery action and cocky tone remain – Tim Grierson, Movie Nation.
There are also some very critical opinions about the show. Katie Walsh of the Los Angeles Times thinks the latest Transformers movie is “both boring and disposable”, while IndieWire’s Christian Zilko is harsh on the way the story is told. The reviews are full of accusations that the proposal is only to sell more toys.
Here are some key points from the Transformers :
- The film is set in the 1990s and follows the Autobots and Decepticons as they battle for control of a powerful new technology known as the Transwarp Key.
- The film introduces a new faction of Transformers called the Maximals, who join forces with the Autobots to stop the Decepticons.
- The film also features the return of fan-favorite characters Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, and Soundwave.
- Releasing Date:
- Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is scheduled to be released in theaters on June 9, 2023.
Here are some additional details about the film:
- The film is directed by Steven Caple Jr. and stars Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Peter Cullen, Ron Perlman, and Peter Dinklage.
- The film is a sequel to the 2018 film Bumblebee and is the seventh installment in the live-action Transformers film series.
- The film is based on the Beast Wars: Transformers television series, which aired from 1996 to 1999.
- The film is produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Michael Bay, and Mark Vahradian.
These are the first ratings of “Transformers: Rise of the Beasts”:
- 75 – Consequence,
- 73 – TheWrap,
- 70 – IGN
- 70 – Uproxx,
- 60 – The Hollywood Reporter,
- 60 – Variety,
- 50 – Slashfilm,
- 40 – Screen Daily,
- 38 – Movie Nation,
- 30 – L.A. Times,
- 25 – IndieWire,
- 20 – Guardian.
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is a fun and action-packed movie that is sure to please fans of the franchise. The movie features great special effects, a compelling story, and a likable cast. If you’re a fan of Transformers, then you’ll definitely want to check out this movie.
Overall, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is a great movie that is sure to please fans of the franchise. I highly recommend checking it out if you have the chance.