The new releases of the week starting 5/6 on Netflix are many and interesting. Among them you will find “Barracuda Queens”, a series about a gang of young women, based on true events, the documentary about the life of Arnold Schwarzenegger, but also the fourth and final season of the sitcom “I Never”. You can also watch the movie “Merve has her way” and the documentary series “The Card Killer”. So here is the list of Netflix New Releases From Monday.
A series based on true events, about a gang of young upper-class women who resort to ransacking their neighbors’ houses. The Barracuda Queens are a group of disgruntled teenage girls who, bored with their privileged lives in the affluent Stockholm suburb of Djursholm and heavily in debt, engage in an escalating campaign of housebreaking targeting their gullible rich neighbors. At your disposal from June 5.
here are some key points about the Netflix series Barracuda Queens,
- The series is based on a true story about a group of teenage girls who, bored with their privileged lives in a wealthy Stockholm suburb, become involved in a series of house burglaries.
- The girls are led by a charismatic and ruthless leader named Saga (Alva Bratt).
- The series explores themes of class, privilege, and female empowerment.
- The series has been praised for its stylish visuals, strong performances, and suspenseful plot.
Here are some additional details about the series:
- The series is directed by Amanda Adolfsson and written by Camilla Ahlgren.
- The cast includes Alva Bratt, Tindra Monsen, Sandra Strandberg Zubovic, Sarah Gustafsson, Tea Stjärne, Mirja Turestedt, Johannes Kuhnke, Izabella Scorupco, Carsten Bjørnlund, Max Ulveson, Michaela Thorsén, Meliz Karlge, Gino Estéra, Eddie Nathan Eriksson, Karin Hanser, and Jonathan Sand.
- The series is produced by Asp Varhos.
- The series is 6 episodes long, each 45 minutes in length.
A documentary about Schwarzenegger’s life and career is coming to Netflix called “Arnold.” He will present us moments from his life that have not come to light until now. Among others there are also interviews with the actor himself, but also with his friends, enemies and co-stars. He perfectly encapsulates the essence of the athlete, actor and politician in the five decades his name has been known. We will see his journey from the Austrian countryside to the conquest of the American dream. From his bodybuilding days to his Hollywood glory days and his time as governor of California. The documentary will be available from June 7.
Here are some key points about the documentary “Arnold”
- The documentary will chronicle Arnold Schwarzenegger’s journey from rural Austria to the highest echelons of the American dream.
- The documentary will feature never-before-seen footage and interviews with Schwarzenegger, his friends, foes, co-stars, and observers.
- The documentary will explore Schwarzenegger’s triumphs in bodybuilding, Hollywood, and politics.
- The documentary will also reveal the joys and turbulence of Schwarzenegger’s family life.
The documentary is sure to be a must-watch for fans of Arnold Schwarzenegger and anyone interested in the American dream.
Here are some additional details about the documentary:
- It is directed by Lesley Chilcott, who has also directed documentaries about Muhammad Ali and the Beatles.
- It is produced by A Defiant Ones Media Group Production, Girls, and Netflix.
- It will be released in three parts, each of which will be approximately an hour long.
Me Never: Season 4
The fourth and final season of the sitcom “I Never” is coming to Netflix, among the new releases of the week starting 6/5. The love triangle still lingers between Devi, Ben and Paxton as the two enter their senior year of high school. Paxton and Ben almost lose Devi entirely. Now there are many decisions Devi must prepare to make, such as deciding which of the two boys she wants to be with, the future of her education, and her relationship with her family and friends. Season 4 will be available on June 8.
Merve has her way
The film is an adaptation of author Naz Baycan’s novel entitled “Merve Kült – A story of collapse and resurrection”. Merve chose to live as a bohemian and her biggest dream is to become a fashion designer. Her father is on the verge of bankruptcy and she is at risk of eviction. With her friends, she has the idea to create a dating app where the principle is to wear a mask. Things get complicated when she meets her boss/investor. The film premieres on June 9.
The Card Killer
Playing cards left at crime scenes link a series of murders committed by a notorious serial killer who terrorized Spain in 2003. Will Hanrahan deftly tells the story of Alfredo Galan, who left a playing card at the scene of each of his “murders”. Evil Up Close reveals his character through the eyes of a man who knew him very well, his school teacher. At your disposal from June 9.
Here are some key points about The Card Killer
- The series tells the story of a notorious serial killer who terrorized Spain in 2003.
- The killer left a playing card at each murder scene, which led to the nickname “The Card Killer.”
- The series features interviews with investigators, journalists, and psychologists who worked on the case.
- The series also features recreations of the murders, based on the evidence gathered by the investigators.
- The Card Killer is a gripping and disturbing look at a real-life serial killer.
Here are some additional details about the series:
- The series is directed by Isabel Coixet.
- The series is produced by Cuarzo Producciones.
- The series is in Spanish with English subtitles.
- The series is 6 episodes long, each approximately 50 minutes long.
- Land of Olives: Nightmare For Vasiliki And Haido
- The Best Series On Netflix! Will You Watch This Weekend
- ‘Somewhere Boy’ is a beauty: a touching little series that explores trauma in an optimistic light
- ‘Black Mirror’ Season Six Trailer Offers Up Even Bigger Mindf*cks
- Must-Watch Films on Netflix in June 2023: A Curated Selection of Must-See Movies