Season 4 of Stranger Things is, without a doubt, one of the best series in history and has gotten better with each season. Sin embargo, in the middle of all the scenes there are some that stand out more and in some cases the impact is so great that some details escape us. That’s exactly what happened with the guitar solo in Stranger Things.
Season 4 of Stranger Things:
As iconic as it was, it is possible that some people may not have noticed that Eddie Munson’s guitar solo in Stranger Things has a hidden connection with Vecna. Eddie was introduced in Season 4 of Stranger Things and quickly became the favorite of the fans. He also acted as Dustin’s older brother, just like Steve. His death was very quick, because the series could have done more with his character. However, Eddie died a hero, sacrificing himself for his friends, which made him even more likable. But the truth is that the writers of Stranger Things didn’t just kill him to surprise him, they made him die for a purpose.
Season 4 of Stranger Things also introduced its most powerful villain, Vecna.
The creature has reportedly been on the show since the first season; it just hadn’t been revealed to fans yet. However, it has not been revealed if Vecna is responsible for everything that happened to the Upside Down characters. Still, it is speculated that he played a decisive role in some key events. Vecna has also been made to be linked to other Stranger Things characters. However, amidst all the informationa, one thing is certain. Vecna has a strong connection with Eddie’s guitar solo before his death.
To distract the bats from attacking his friends, Eddie played a guitar solo that caused them to chase him. The song that sounded was “Master Of Puppets” by Metallica. This song fits perfectly into the plot of Stranger Things. This is due to the Duffer brothers realizing that Vecna has been the “Maestro” behind all the events of the series since the 1st season. There is even a clip from the first episode of the series, where a Vecna-like silhouette appears and many theorized that it was him.
No hay coincidences…
Nothing is a coincidence in Season 4 of Stranger Things, because the Duffer brothers and the writers of the program meticulously planned every detail since the debut of the program in 2016. This was a clear indication that Vecna is the puppeteer, the maestro of the marionettes . It is also ironic that Eddie felt very powerful when playing the song, because he attracted the bats as if he were controlling them. However, in the end, he was not the master and died because Vecna was the one who was really in control.
“Master Of Puppets” was the perfect song because it fit well with Eddie’s character and because, without saying anything, he told the fans of the person who really liked the song. It also foreshadowed Eddie’s death because if Vecna is the “Master Of Puppets”, he would want to prove to Eddie that he is not as powerful as he thinks and that his guitar solo trick has failed to overwhelm him.
Some of the most popular scenes from Season 4 of Stranger Things include:
- Dustin (Gaten Matarazzo) and Eddie Munson (Joseph Quinn) playing “Master of Puppets” by Metallica in the Upside Down.
- Eleven vs. Vecna in the Void.
- Max (Sadie Sink) listening to “Running Up That Hill” by Kate Bush while being possessed by Vecna.
- The death of Chrissy Cunningham (Grace Van Dien).
- The battle between the Hawkins teens and the army at the Creel house.
Season 4 of Stranger Things has been praised for its darker tone, its complex characters, and its epic scope. It has also been a huge commercial success, becoming the most-watched English-language Netflix series of all time.
Here is the cast and crew of Season 4 of Stranger Things:
- Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers
- David Harbour as Jim Hopper
- Finn Wolfhard as Mike Wheeler
- Millie Bobby Brown as Eleven
- Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin Henderson
- Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair
- Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler
- Charlie Heaton as Jonathan Byers
- Sadie Sink as Max Mayfield
- Joe Keery as Steve Harrington
- Maya Hawke as Robin Buckley
- Priah Ferguson as Erica Sinclair
- Brett Gelman as Murray Bauman
- Matthew Modine as Dr. Martin Brenner
- Paul Reiser as Dr. Sam Owens
- Jamie Campbell Bower as Vecna / Henry Creel
- Eduardo Franco as Argyle
- Joseph Quinn as Eddie Munson
- Tom Wlaschiha as Dmitri Antonov
- Nikola Djuricko as Yuri Ismaylov
- Robert Englund as Victor Creel
- Creators: The Duffer Brothers
- Executive producers: The Duffer Brothers, Shawn Levy, Dan Cohen, Iain Paterson, and Curtis Gwinn
- Directors: The Duffer Brothers, Shawn Levy, Nimród Antal, and Andy Muschietti
- Writers: The Duffer Brothers, Caitlin Schneiderhan, Paul Dichter, Kate Trefry, Curtis Gwinn, Michael Waldron, and Ross Duffer
- Cinematography: Tim Ives
- Composer: Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein
Here are the movie ratings for Season 4 of Stranger Things:
- Rotten Tomatoes: 88% based on 193 reviews with an average rating of 7.9/10.
- Metacritic: 69 out of 100, based on 29 reviews, indicating “generally favorable reviews”.
- IMDb: 8.6/10 based on 136,493 user ratings.
Watch Season 4 of Stranger Things on Fmovies
- Star Wars Ahsoka in full trailer
- The Polish phenomenon returns to Netflix in season 3
- Trine 5 Will Be The Longest Installment In The Series
- Wednesday Season 2
- Mission Impossible 7