One of Spider-Man’s all-time most challenging rivals is coming to the big screen very soon. That’s right, y’all. Kraven the Hunter is coming to theaters and he is going for blood in this one. In fact, this will mark a rated-R Marvel movie!
The star of Kraven the Hunter Aaron Taylor Johnson was the first to let us know that the film would be rated-R with a very hearty cheer at a recent CinemaCon panel.
“Fuck yea, it will be rated-R!” Taylor said.
The synopsis for Kraven the Hunter goes like this:
“Kraven the Hunter is the visceral story about how and why one of Marvel’s most iconic villains came to be. Set before his notorious vendetta with Spider-Man, Aaron Taylor-Johnson stars as the titular character in the R-rated film.”
The film stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ariana DeBose, Fred Hechinge, Alessandro Nivola, Christopher Abbott, and Russell Crowe.
Kraven the Hunter arrives in theaters beginning October 6.
Here are the key points of the new Kraven the Hunter red band trailer:
- The trailer opens with a young Kraven (played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson) witnessing the death of his father at the hands of a lion. This event seems to have shaped Kraven into the ruthless hunter he is today.
- We get a glimpse of Kraven’s training, which includes mastering various weapons and hand-to-hand combat skills. He also has a special connection with animals, which he uses to track and hunt his prey.
- The trailer also features some of Kraven’s most iconic comic book moments, such as him fighting Spider-Man and wrestling a bear.
- The trailer is very violent, with plenty of blood and gore. This is likely due to the fact that the film is rated R.
- Overall, the trailer looks like a dark and gritty take on the Kraven character. It will be interesting to see how this film compares to other recent superhero movies, such as The Batman and The Suicide Squad.
Sure, here is the cast and crew of the upcoming film Kraven the Hunter:
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Sergei Kravinoff / Kraven
- Russell Crowe as Nikolai Kravinoff
- Ariana DeBose as Calypso
- Christopher Abbott as The Foreigner
- Alessandro Nivola as Aleksei Sytsevich aka ‘The Rhino’
- Fred Hechinger as Dmitri Smerdyakov / Chameleon
- Levi Miller as Corazon
- Director: J.C. Chandor
- Producers: Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, and Lucas Foster
- Writers: Matt Holloway and Art Marcum
- Based on the Marvel Comics character created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko
Also Read on Fmoviesonline