Week Of New Releases On Netflix 29/5 you can watch the movie “A Beautiful Life”, the series “The Days”, which focuses on the Fukushima disaster, the Greek trilogy “The Bachelor”, but also the final episodes of the 4th season of the Manifest series. Read more details.
A Nice Life
The film titled A Beautiful Life and starring artist Christian comes from Denmark and follows Elliot, a young fisherman with a great voice, who gets the opportunity of a lifetime when he is discovered by the successful, high-profile music manager, Susan. Susan soon pairs Elliot with her estranged music producer daughter, Lily. But on his way to the top, he must first face the traumas of the past that threaten not only his great discovery, but also his budding love with Lily. The film premieres on Netflix on June 1st.
Here are some key points
- Christopher as Elliott
- Malene Ostergaard as Lilly
- Sonja Richter as Suzanne
- Lars Mikkelsen as Peter
- Anders Matthesen as Lasse
- Director: Mehdi Avaz
- Writer: Mehdi Avaz
- Producer: Stefan Jaworski
- Cinematographer: Rasmus Videbæk
- Editor: Jacob Tschernia
- Composer: Christopher
- Release: The movie was released on Netflix on June 1, 2023.
- Awards: The movie has not yet been nominated for any awards.
- Critical reception: The movie has received mixed reviews from critics. On Rotten Tomatoes, the movie has a 60% approval rating based on 10 reviews, with an average rating of 6.5/10. The website’s critics consensus reads, “A Beautiful Life is a well-intentioned but ultimately uneven drama that struggles to find its footing.” On Metacritic, the movie has a weighted average score of 54 out of 100, based on 5 critics, indicating “mixed or average reviews.”
Netflix wants to follow in the footsteps of the HBO series “Chernobyl”, focusing on the Fukushima disaster that occurred on March 11, 2011, at the nuclear power plant in Fukushima, Japan. The series depicts what happened during the nuclear disaster caused by the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami in 2011. The plant had been in operation for 40 years when the disaster occurred. Cleanup from the disaster is ongoing. The show will focus on multiple perspectives, including the government and those who were on the front lines, putting their lives on the line to mitigate the damage. At your disposal from Thursday June 1st.
After Christoforos Papakaliatis’ series “Maestro”, the trilogy of Greek comedy series “The Bachelor” starring many of our beloved actors, is among the new releases of the week starting 5/29 on Netflix. Together, they organize a bachelor party in Thessaloniki for Antonis’ wedding, but it ends in a fiasco with the intervention of his father-in-law and an ex-relationship he finds in Thessaloniki, and from there a series of events begin… The films will be available on the platform from June 1st.
Manifest (Season 4 – Part 2)
Here comes the final episodes of the Manifest series, where the passengers and crew of Montego Air Flight 828 return from an apparently “normal” flight from Jamaica to New York to find that five years have passed and everyone on board is presumed dead. the date of death approaches, the passengers of the flight, struggle to fulfill their callings and prevent the terrifying future that awaits them. The 2nd part of the 4th season will be available from June 2.
- Manifest (Season 4 – Part 2) is the second half of the fourth and final season of the American mystery drama television series Manifest. The series follows the passengers and crew of Montego Air Flight 828, which mysteriously reappears five years after it disappeared. The passengers are all presumed dead, but they have not aged a day. They soon learn that they have special abilities, and they must use them to solve the mystery of their disappearance.
- Cast: The cast of Manifest (Season 4 – Part 2) includes:
- Josh Dallas as Ben Stone
- Melissa Roxburgh as Michaela Stone
- J.R. Ramirez as Jared Vasquez
- Parveen Kaur as Saanvi Bahl
- Athena Karkanis as Grace Stone
- Matt Long as Zeke Landon
- Luna Blaise as Olive Stone
- Holly Taylor as Angelina Meyer
- Frank Deal as Saanvi’s father
- Daryl Edwards as Robert Vance
- Ty Olsson as Captain Daly
- Jack Messina as Cal Stone
- Audrey Wasilewski as Adrianna
- Cynthy Wu as Fiona Clarke
- Elizabeth Marvel as The Major
- Garrett Wareing as Eden
- Matt Frewer as Dr. Gupta
- Loretta Devine as Aunt Lydia
- Crew: The crew of Manifest (Season 4 – Part 2) includes:
- Jeff Rake as creator, showrunner, and executive producer
- Robert Zemeckis as executive producer
- Jack Bender as executive producer and director
- David Frankel as executive producer
- Jackie Levine as executive producer
- Len Goldstein as executive producer
- Matt Long as producer
- Athena Karkanis as producer
- Luna Blaise as producer
- Holly Taylor as producer
- Frank Deal as producer
- Daryl Edwards as producer
- Ty Olsson as producer
- Jack Messina as producer
- Cynthy Wu as producer
- Elizabeth Marvel as producer
- Garrett Wareing as producer
- Matt Frewer as producer
- Loretta Devine as producer